This page will guide you in scheduling an academic advising appointment for in-depth questions or discussions. If you are unsure whether you need an appointment or have quick questions, see our Quick Advising Services instead.
Meet with an L&S College Adviser
L&S Advisers' expertise is in answering non-major-specific academic questions.
- Non-major degree requirements
- Exploring majors or double majors
- General program planning
- Struggling with a class or multiple classes
- Getting the most out of your undergraduate experience
- Connecting with campus resources for support
*At this time, our appointment system is unable to support call-in for zoom appointments. We have contacted our vendor and hope to re-introduce this option in the future.
Meet with a Major Adviser
Major Advisers specialize in major-specific questions, especially in relation to declaring or major planning.
- Major requirements
- Declaring/applying to a major
- Planning major courses
- Transfer work options for major requirements
- Impacts to major progress if struggling
- Research and other departmental opportunities
Visit the major department website for appointment booking
Major advising is available in your major's academic department. Department websites are linked below.